Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Nuts

Tallyho truthseekers!

In this scintillating session I thought I'd show some of the actual mechanics of my compulsive comic-making mania for those that may be interested in that kinda thing.

Here's a few of the initial breakdowns I did just to figure out how to break up the text, place the figures, and the basic character expression I'm aiming for in each particular panel before taking a bunch of reference pics.





















































Then it's on to pencils:

























Inks:

























Drop in the background (sold separately):

























And finally, the pretty pretty colors:

























What the---?! Color?! But isn't UNTRUE TALES a black and white comic!?
What gives??!!

Tune in next time for the shocking untruth!

Catch ya later, cliffhangers...

No comments: