Monday, January 14, 2008

Action is his reward!

Ahoy-hoy!

For those of you who may fear that UNTRUE TALES will be filled with nothing but sob stories and talking heads, I present these thumbnails from an action-packed upcoming installment of the fake funnies:





































































Ooooo, Ninjas!
Is that a bandwagon I see? I'm jumping on it!
If only I could figure out a way to include some robots... :)

But don't despair Talking Heads fans! There will still be plenty of yakkety yak for those readers that crave the clever conversation. I plan to alternate histories of hijinks and high adventure with the kind of first-person confessional quippage on display in the current comic.

UNTRUE TALES: All things to all people all the time.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: