Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Big Idea

Welcome back to blogville!

I thought this time I'd babble a bit about just what the big idea behind UNTRUE TALES be.

The basic concept is a series of self-contained short comics all revolving around the misspent life of our (anti)hero, Gabe Stein. To shake things up and keep things interesting for myself as well as you, the persnickety webcomic aficionado that you are, the stories won't follow each other in a linear timeline, but will jump around to various points in Gabe's life. And some, like the episode on Zuda at this very moment, won't actually feature Gabe at all. This format pretty much allows me to tell whatever kind of tale I happen to feel like telling at any given time. I've already got a long list of story ideas - some funny, some sad, some action-packed, some talky-heady, and some that are probably downright offensive to God, your mom, and apple pie.

Here's a dandy promo image:




That's it for now. I'll go into some more of the dirty details on the morrow.

Until then...go read UNTRUE TALES again! And don't forget to vote!

No comments: