Monday, September 8, 2008

Float

I still have a cold. I'm taking Benadryl that expired three years ago. Za-ba-dee-boo.

Watched The Incredibles again last night. It really is very great. Brad Bird is some kind of genius.

Otherwise, not so much going on around here. Workedy work. Pluggin away at the ol' webcomic. I'm thinking I'm gonna get back to twice a week updates after the current tale finishes. I feel like I'm dragging my ass. But no promises. My laziness knows no bounds.

Looking forward to what Zuda has in store for us this month though.

Also, anybody who straggles by here from elsewhere should really check out the Amalgamated Artists site for a bunch of new webcomicy fun from a growing pantheon of talented freaks. The place is poppin.

Okay, here's a sketch.

























I'm out.

No comments: