Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad Movies

Seen some bad movies lately.

Hancock. Terrible. What were they thinking? I'm usually a big Will Smith fan too.

Street Kings. Fairly lame but better than I might have expected. Don't know what Forrest Whitaker was doing in this movie though. Keanu Reeves was surprisingly not godawful.

My Blueberry Nights. I don't know what was going on here. I turned it off after 10 minutes of monologues about key rings that people left in a bar.

One pretty OK movie I saw recently was Baby Mama. I find Tina Fey cute and amusing.
So there's that.

Here's the daily sketch:
























I have a cold and I am cranky. 
That is all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter Timony said...

I deleted the last post cus I posted as Bobby & Peter and not just me!

Anyway, those are some great sketches, and the comic looks great!

Peter

Sam Little said...

Oh hey, a comment I didn't see! Thanks, Pete!