Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ain't it Cool!

Holy Moley!

Untrue Tales just got a really positive review on Ain't it Cool News! It's in the AICN comics section. Check it out! I had sent a link to their comics reviewer guy Ambush Bug for the heck of it, but I figured those dudes must get inundated with that kind of stuff and it'd more than likely get lost in the shuffle. Yet lo and behold! I'm all pleased and beamy. I love that site. Visit it most everyday for the scoop and the dish and the hapsy haps. I feel almost famous by proxy now.

I will celebrate with a sneaky peek at an upcoming Untrue Tale:














Now it's me off to do my happy dance! Yay!

2 comments:

Peter Timony said...

CONGRATS, SAM!!! I know how you feel cus (shameless plug) NIGHT OWLS got a good review there a couple weeks ago too. Go AICN, and their excellent taste in webcomics!

Peter

Sam Little said...

Thanks, Pete!