Monday, April 27, 2009

Scam Over
























And that about does it for The Scam:

The Scam page 33

Hope you got a kick out of that one, untrue believers. It was a ball to draw.

I'm afraid we're gonna have to slow things down around here for the next few weeks while I play catch up. Too many projects not enough time. So Untrue Tales will be dropping back to weekly updates starting Sunday. And just to give myself a bit more breathing space, Gabe Stein himself will be taking over the art and writing chores for our next installment.

Check in on Sunday for the long-delayed debut of... THE HUNTER!

5 comments:

Peter Timony said...

The Scam was good, but I can't wait to see the next one. It's a bummer that you're going to weekly updates now, but I guess it's okay, because soon we will have THE HAMMER!

tom staz said...

This is just a great comic, in art and writing Sam.
I can't wait to read more!!!

Sam Little said...

Thanks, guys! The next one's gonna be a bit of a change of pace. Hope you find it interesting!

Gabe Ostley said...

My favorite UNTRUE TALE yet. It's kind of like the concert where all of the sudden the guitarist goes ballistic on an epic 10 minute guitar solo and the crowd goes wild. The Scam was that for me.

Sam Little said...

Thanks, Gabe!