Thursday, April 9, 2009

Skippin' Scam

Hey ho!

Yeah, I was too lazy to post a reminder about Monday's update. The page was up but I didn't mention it on the blog. Is that so wrong? How long are you gonna hold this over my head like some consarned sword of Damocles?!! Damn you! Damn you right to hell!!!

Okay. I'm sorry. Sorry I yelled. SOrry I dropped the ball. Won't happen again. I promise. Until it does.

Anyways. Here's links to the newest page:


And In case you missed it:


And a pretty sketch to show there's no hard feelings:

























So I went and saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D yesterday. Boy was it great. I laughed and laughed. There's a bit from way out of left field with Stephen Colbert as the President when he first meets the aliens that had me literally weeping with laughter. I think I actually kinda annoyed the other patrons with my whooping hysteria. And it sure looks great too. The 3D is amazing to experience. It's like an amusement park ride. Definitely the best way to see the film if you've got the opportunity. This is the stuff, man. I think I liked this even better than the Incredibles. Check it out.

No comments: