Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Scam

So how was your weekend? Mine was pretty OK.

You remember that bunny comic I was going on about? Well, it actually won the Zuda competition. How about that? Thanks to everybody for checking it out and voting for The Hammer.

Seeing as how I might need to devote a little more time to the big pink bunny we might be seeing a little slowdown over here at Untrue Tales. After The Scam concludes we might have to drop back to one page a week for awhile. We'll see how it goes.

At any rate, our current tale continues on schedule!

Here's The Scam page 17.

And a wee sketch:
























Have a great week!

2 comments:

Michael Perridge said...

This is too fucking great. I literally cannot wait for our man to grab a spare uzi and blow those goddamn fucking fuckers outta tha' fucking window and into the pool that is empty. No comic should make me this tense!

Sam Little said...

I aims to please! Thanks, dude!