Monday, July 12, 2010

Hunters, Vampires and a Monkey

Hey ho whaddayaknow?

Back from holiday with a whole passel of stuff to make up for the ever-widening gaps between blog posts.

First up, the latest page from fictional Gabe's unnatural notebook:

The Hunter II page 17

Next in line is an all-new continuing feature from actual Gabe and myself:

Kung Fu Monkeyface!

KFM will be updating once a week with a new page of monkey madness every Sunday. That's Gabe Ostley on pencils with me providing words and an inking assist here and there. Steve Steiner is along for the ride for the first eight pages, but after that anything can happen. Check out the monkey martial arts mayhem right here.

Finally, another in an increasingly long line of Zuda rejects -
The Last Goddamn Vampire Story.





And you thought I'd just been sitting on my ass all the live long...

Enjoy the summer, gang!

3 comments:

Michael Perridge said...

Yer turning into a regular Geof Darrow there boy!

Foz said...

Wow Sam, that's some freakin' sweetalicious art right there. Fantastic job dude, it's the best work I've seen of yours to date I reckon. Awesome.

Sam Little said...

Thanks, guys! That vampire thing was a serious pain in the ass. I gotta stick to black and white 'cause all that coloring's gonna put me in the loony bin.