Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vay-yay-yay-cay-shuuuuun

Howdydoo! Tell you what: I am dee-diddly-og-tired. So I'm gone on vacation. I shall lay in the sun until I am brown like a nut. Or red like a tomato more likely. I shall get in the cold pool. I shall lie back down in the sun. I will drink a margarita. I will drink another margarita. I will gamble away all that I own. Waitresses in silly outfits will bring me free cocktails. I need these things. And doggone it, I deserve them. Just for being me.

So I'm gone and away for the next couple of weeks, faithful webizens. A new Hunter page went up on Sunday, but don't you know I just been too darn busy to blog. Here it is:

The Hunter II page 16

That's the last one for a fortnight, folks. I'll leave you with a sketch:























Seeya in July!

No comments: