Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Inappropriate Trekness

Hi ho!

Here's some more Sex Trek outtakes for your amusement:


















Click here for a larger version.

In other news, I saw a terrific documentary the other day called My Kid Could Paint That, about a 4 year old girl that may or may not be a fine art prodigy.























It's an excellent and thought provoking film that starts out about one thing and turns into something else, all about the nature of truth, lies, exploitation and the meaning and value of conceptual art. It's not boring or high-falutin' at all though. There's also a great extra on the DVD with the New York Times art critic expounding on modern and conceptual art that is endlessly fascinating. The most down-to-earth, concise and accessible explanation of concept art I've ever heard. Highly entertaining and highly recommended. Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm off to get that movie from amazon now!!! Right after I get this Klingon off Uranus! Ya geddit? Uranus! I can be so working class sometimes!

Sam Little said...

Let me know what you think of the movie. And stay away from my uranus.