Friday, July 11, 2008

Eight is great

At least that's what I keep telling myself. So the first ranking is in and Untrue Tales in languishing in the depths of eighth. Ah well, I had no hopes of winning this thing but I was kinda hoping for a higher rank than the last outing. That's what I get for being too lazy for marketing.

My placement aside, the overall rankings kinda took me by surprise. I was dead certain The Crooked Man would be at the top of the heap, closely followed by Brave Ulysses. That's me with my finger on the pulse of Zuda. In any event, we're at least assured an interesting winner this month with so many quality comics in the competition.

But you didn't come here for the jibberjab, didja? I know you, you hunger for the sketch, the doodle, the peek behind the curtain.

Okeydoke. Here's Gabe looking ever-so handsome:























Have a good weekend!

No comments: