Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Untrue Tales elsewhere

All aflutter about the upcoming Untrue Tale delivered complete and in one fell swoop in next month's Zuda invitational? Can't wait for July? Well... the news! It is good! Our partners in crime at Amalgamated Artists just happen to have a brand new complete Untrue Tale ready and waiting and cleverly colored by our friend and continental neighbor Mike "mpd57" Perridge. I daresay it's BOO-TEH-FUH!

Check it out:

http://www.amalgamatedartists.com/untrue/index.html


At the link you'll also find a special version of The Trouble with Uzis colored by yours truly. I had so much fun coloring it that I have decided to NEVER COLOR A COMIC AGAIN!
Coloring is hard.

Finally, the last entry in the superhero sketch sweepstakes for the time being:
























Happy trails!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colouring is a lot more difficult than anyone thinks, as I've found out to my pain. Congrats on the invite.

Sam Little said...

It is indeed. Takes me longer to color than to write and draw the damn thangs.

Thanks for the congranks!