Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zuda Invitational

Howdy friends!

So the July Zuda competition is gonna be an invitational for past competitors. Readers can send a list of their past ten favorites and the ones that get the most votes will be invited back to Zuda for another round.

Needless to day, I'd like to be invited back, so if you feel like throwing a bone to UNTRUE TALES send your vote to: feedback@zudacomics.com

Or you can send in your list of past competitors (including UNTRUE TALES at the top of your list of course) via the feedback function on the Zuda site.

Oh, the deadline for sending in your votes is this Friday, May 23rd. So act fast!

If I'm lucky enough to be one of the July ten, I'll have 8 brand new pages of UNTRUE TALES that have yet to be seen on the site or anywhere else.

Here's a link to more info about the Zuda invitational:

http://www.zudacomics.com/node/508


And here's a delightful sketch:

2 comments:

Ted said...

Good luck on being invited back!

I'm working w/ a co-conspiritor on a submission for Zuda. I'm wondering - if you get invited back, what does that mean for Untrue Tales website? (as it relates to the Zuda rules that everyone gets so up in arms over)

Sam Little said...

Thanks, Ted!

That's a good question. I asked it myself over on the Zuda message boards but never got a reply. I'm hoping I can keep all the completed comics on the website but just not post any new updates for the duration of the competition, but we'll just to see what the Zuda bigwigs have to say if I'm lucky enough to worm my way back in.

Good luck with your submission!