Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's Going On

Hey ho! It's not Monday. It's not even Tuesday. No, it's Wednesday, my friends and I've been a slackadaisacal blogger again. Been kicking it in Constantinople that was, battling hordes of Turks wielding shoeshine brushes and kebab menus. An extremely friendly gang eager to scam you out of your last lire. Ah, Istanbul. Really cool city. Nothing like wandering through 1500 year old mosques and Sultan's Harems full of history that would put your average Grimm fairytale to shame. The food ain't bad either.

Untrue Tales has been rolling along uninterrupted though. Here's the latest:

The Hunter II page 6

I've got quite a few other things cooking with a whole gaggle of talented peeps. Some of those souffles are starting to rise, so why not a sneak peek of some of the stuff in the works?

Kung Fu Monkeyface















Art by Gabe Ostley, Sam Little and Steve Steiner

Nixon II






















Written by Gabe Ostley and Sam Little
Art by Mackenzie Schubert

The Rift





















Art by Tony Rollinson

Hardcore























Art by Spencer Platt and Sam Little

And finally, that secret project I've been hinting at oh-so- coyly the past few weeks? This is it.

The Last Goddamn Vampire Story














Story and art by Sam Little

Yeah, I'm jumping on the bloodsucker bandwagon. I didn't really mean to, but I got to doodling some toothy terror one day and, man, vampires are just so dang fun to draw I couldn't stop. Hopefully it's enough of a new twist on the old trope to stand on its own. We'll just have to see, won't we?

So that's what's in the works. It's a huge thrill to work with all these cool and talented artists and I can't wait to roll these babies off the showroom floor.

That's it for now.

Happy April!

1 comment:

Excaliburt said...

I'm a very interested to see where that Nixon one goes.