Monday, April 19, 2010

Hunter (Not) Thompson

Monday again and my wit is (not) sharp!

Gabe still slaves away on his magnum opus:

Hunter II page 8

Not much to report otherwise. Kind of slow on the pop-culture front at the moment. Watching the latest season of Breaking Bad. Still awesome. Seems the Sopranos has really ushered in a whole new wave of shows where it's perfectly acceptable that the main character is an unsympathetic prick. All my favorite shows are about assholes these days - Breaking Bad, Big Love, Mad Men. I am a fan of this trend. I do miss the real John Locke though. He wasn't really an asshole. Just a lovable nut. I hope some sort of triumphant return is in the cards. Whereas in the case of Walter White, I am now eager to see him get his righteous comeuppance.

Otherwise, not a whole lot to report this week. There's movement on a range of projects, which pleases me. A lot of cool comic stuff in the works that all seems to be turning out quite nicely. Nothing quite ready to be shared with the unwashed masses as of yet though. Fear not though, I will keep you posted, dear blog follower.

For now, here's the daily sketch:
























Tally ho!

No comments: