Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Love the Dango

The first Zuda competition of 2009 is up and running and there's a lot of good stuff this month.

But from first glance... I loved the Dango. It's weird 'cause usually this type of comic is not my thing. Nothing much happens. The art is quite simple. The comic doesn't even fill the screen for pete's sake. But it fills my heart with joy. The Dango is a floating blob that eats things. This pleases me.

The Dango wants to love you.
The Dango wants to eat you.

Love the Dango.


3 comments:

Michael Perridge said...

The Dango seems to appeal to innocent types who like the simple playfulness - like me ... and warped advocates of drink and drug abuse and loud music - like ... ???

Sam Little said...

Everybody loves The Dango!

manekochan said...

Thanks so much for the review! :D I enjoyed reading it and I'm glad you like the dango that much. ^_^