Sunday, August 10, 2008

What's another word for hairy bellybutton?

Kee-rect! Page 2 of Fuzzy F*&%$#@g Navel is up:

Page 2

Oh, I've been a bad blogger this week. Keeping my counsel, crouching in my corner, shrouded in silence. What can I say? Not a whole lot on my mind. I'm mostly sleepy. The grand ideas escape me.

OK, the truth is I've been playing the Ultimate Spider-Man videogame. I'm mister behind-the-times and never had a system that would play it until now and it has consumed my life. Oh the fun! It's like actually being Spider-Man. An unbelievably cool game. I'm nearly done with it though, so hopefully I will emerge from my video cocoon a better man.

Randomness:




Lay-tah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice drawings Sam. Very nice.

Sam Little said...

Thanks, man. Nice drawings of not-nice people, that's my raison-de-whatchamacallit..