Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goodbye, Cruel Internet

You know how I'm always complaining about being s'darn busy? Remember that human bean I mentioned last post? Well, there went the last of my free time. I underestimated how much of a life-eater I was in for. So no more hobby comics for me, boyo. At least for the next...what? Five years or so? How long do little kids need constant attention?

Anyway, I could say I have every intention of coming back and continuing on with Untrue Tales and Monkeyface some sunny day, but I don't expect anybody to hang around here waiting on me.

It's been tons of fun, but for now I am done.



Thanks to everybody who's stopped in along the way to read the comics or drop a comment. Your interest has been much appreciated. Sorry to leave you hanging, but it's a crumbly cookie, life is.

Keep on unbelieving.

-Sam Little

No comments: