Sunday, August 5, 2012

More illos

Heyo. Here's some more stuff what I maked:























Should I mention what these are? Put them in context? I guess so. This one was for an article about passive-aggressive ladies or something.























This one's a title page for a Norwegian horror anthology. Those charming folks are the editors.























This one was for an article about upcoming music in 2012.


 

And this one was for an article about myths related to sugar addiction. Apparently, back in the day people thought that chocolate would make the ladies go all sex crazy. I think that might actually still work to some extent...

That's it for today! New Monkeyface is up today. Next couple weeks I'll be holidaying it on up in lurvely Yugoslavia that was - that's Croatia to you and me, Russ. So if you want the latest ape-updates with no waiting, head on over to the MonkeybunnyĆ¼berblog or Drunkduck for all your small hairy mammal needs for the next fortnight. 

Bah now!


No comments: