Monday, May 24, 2010

Time for The Hunter - Barely

Good Monday, peepholes!

First things first:

The Hunter II page 13

Man, I got so much to babble about... and no time to babble. I've read a couple or three really good books lately, seen a couple of good movies and a few really bad ones. But I just don't have the time to blog about 'em dagnabbit! Here's a hint though: stay far the fuck away from Date Night. Oh Steve and Tina why hast thou forsaken me?

Got a whole lot goin' on on the comics front. Projects really starting to come together and all of a sudden I've got a whole passel of writin' and colorin' and letterin' to do all at once. Perhaps I'm a poor planner. I've been totally neglecting the Monkeyface blog of late, while the background material piles up. Exciting stuff going on there though (with the Monkeyface comic I mean, not the blog, obviously). Gabe is cranking out pages like a machine. Probably getting close to letting slip a bit more information about ol' Monkeyface and what's going on there, but not quite yet.

Anyways. Still really goddamn busy!

Here's a sketch:


No comments: