Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Meeting Concludes

And lo, there would come an ending!

Hold on to your hamburgers, folks! We're bringing Meet Mr. Stein to a cataclysmic conclusion with a mega-multipage all-in-one update!














Start here:

Or here, if you'd like to take it from the top:


The bad news is Untrue Tales is now going on vacation for the holiday season.

But we'll be back on January 5th with an all new Tale of Untruity.

Look out for The Scam:



















Happy Holidays and a fabulous New Year to all!

4 comments:

Peter Timony said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see THE SCAM!

But, I didn't know until today that Gabe was also at the dinner.

Peter

Sam Little said...

Hey Pete! Gabe's presence was meant to be intentionally nebulous. It wasn't intentionally meant to be so frickin' long, but once Mr. Stein started yapping he just wouldn't stop. THE SCAM will be quite a change of pace so I look forward to hearing what you think of that one. Have a happy holiday!

Michael Perridge said...

I liked Mr Stein, but some stories need a slightly different update schedule. That kind of strip needs to be a chunk in my ever-so-'umble opinion. Looking forward to Monday tho'.

Sam Little said...

Hey Mike. I agree really. I think all the stories work better when they can be read as a whole. But I think it'd be hard to keep the website interesting if I only updated every couple of months. I find the update schedule helps to keep me focused and plugging along too. If I went with an "update whenever a story's finished" kind of schedule I think it'd be easy to let things slide off into oblivion.